Friday 6 January 2012

Sarah Anne

Morning, Afternoon, Night, Happy New year, Birthday, Hanukkah , Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentines day, Christmas and all other possible times of the day and celebrations that could be commencing as you read this blog.

Well this is something different for a change.
i never thought i would end up finishing my day with a warm coffee watching misfits and making a blog!
but its time for a change with the new year approaching so this is how it is.

This year im going to make a lot of things happen...
starting with getting fit and i know most people moan and say "yeah but thats what everyone else says" but now with this new born freedom of being out of year 12 i want to get the ball rolling and get healthy! not that im extremely obese to the point where i can hide my krispy kremes in my fat rolls, its just that i need to gain focus on what i want out of my life and i think getting fit will help me..in some weird way.

Secondly i might as well tell you all my new years resolution...YES i have given up on the beautiful food that is cocoa or chocolate for a year so we will see how that pans out! fingers crossed i dont give in but im sure once i hit that gym it will be the last thing on my mind.

Thirdly i want to (by the end of the year) have all of my songs that i have written placed in a book and even recorded if i get the chance. My computer room is a mess with song lyrics sticking of the wall and on the ceiling!! its not a pretty site!
oh and thats something you should know about me...
i sing... all the time.
i sing and i write and then i sing then shower then eat then sing.
its kind of become my life now and to be honest i love it!
my goal if life would ever go my way would be to be a recording artist but i know it is not as easy as a phone call away but i will fill you in on that more later.
lets get to know each other a little better first!

so basicly long story short i have taken the time to make this blog and if people read it that is great and if they dont that is also great in a weird private yet public way.
For me this blog is going to be the one place were i am honest about everything! Not that i have anything to hide but i think its about time i made a blog other then tumblr that allows me to say anything i want when i want.

Ive finished my coffee so i guess that means i have said enough for today. So until the next time we meet my friend i bid you good day and all i can say is it has been an absolute pleasure




All my love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment