Sunday 8 January 2012

tell it how it is gramps.


There is always that one image thats sums up how you are feeling at the current time. For me it is this birthday card. God i love old people some times. SO DAMN KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!

So i guess you are probably thinking "what goats got your gruff?" right? i was right? well nothing to be honest i finally got my gym membership so im on the road to one new years resolution!! and i achieved everything i set out to do today but the reason i feel so crap is because of this sickness that i just can not shake. 


I have had it for like 5 days now and at first it started with weird temperature changes so i would be doing the old 'half in half out' bed trick but not that has gone it moved on to my head resulting is dizziness and the beautiful feeling of passing out along with and inflamed throat to boot. Now this was painful... i woke up feeling like someone had sandpapered my throat and then lightly sprinkled it with dust. it was the WORST. And now with that behind me i have a new symptom.. coughing all the time! its horrible and i want it gone!

And the thing that angers me most is that i have to cancel everything so i can just sit inside and mope around. i hate it i hate it i hate it.

i want to be in the sunshine and i want run in paddocks with the wild animals and i want to be going to 18ths that were on this weekend and i want to jam with Joey!! i have copped it from everyone! where are you! why are you ignoring me! are you dead? when is the funeral? should i bring flowers?

sooooo basicly i just feel like shit and want to get better so i can see everyone and not feel like such a desperate loner scrolling the internet for friends to only find out the only mutual friend who is willing to have a relationship does not exist resulting in me being forever alone...so im feeling kinda down right now.

BAHHH I HATE SICKNESS!

The end.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment