Monday 16 January 2012

here comes the sun



hello my little lovers!
what an eventful week this one has been :)
i am now recovered fully from my sickness that had me under house arrest for the past 2 weeks and i will tell you this... god i missed seeing all of my friends!
dont get me wrong i do usualy prefer a good stay at home when i have the house to myself to just watch movies (after ive watched Ellen) and do nothing but relax!
but after a while you just want to see some people just so you know you are not going crazy or just to make sure you haven't lost your social skills.
Sooooo the picture above is of my good friend Gemma and myself who had a little shin dig for all of our little girl group consisting of  my best friend Gemma Jones, my other friends Gemma Rooney (pictured above), Jessica Cole and Mel Park.
it was so nice to chill out, listen to music and eat lots of food and just laugh and have a good time :)
but secretly we were all there for another reason...

Its my best friend Gemma's birthday on the 21st of Jan but Gemma Rooney cant make it to her actual birthday sooo we had a cute little early birthday surprise for Gemma with a feast of a dinner followed by a lovely birthday cake :) it was the best ending to a lovely day and it made us all smile to see her so happy :)

After all the candles were out and the wish was made it didn't take us long to demolish what was an AMAZINGLY GOOD CAKE! 


Happy Birthday Gemma and i hope you have the most amazing day on your actual birthday and cant wait to spend many more years celebrating birthdays with you!!

xx


  

1 comment: